How to get Free Xbox Live Gold Codes

Great news guys and girls! I’ve done it, I’ve finally found a place giving away how to get free xbox live!  I don’t have to worry about running out of xbox live right before the release of a new game or having to watch my friends have fun while my broke self can’t afford xbox live. Nope, those days are gone. I just snagged me a 12 month xbox live gold membership in less than 2 minutes. Don’t believe me? check the screenshot below. The website is http://howtogetxboxlivegoldforfree.tk

(Complete with time stamp and everything. pretty cool huh?)




how to get free xbox live



I couldn’t believe my eyes when I punched that code into my xbox live account and lo and behold 12 months of gold. In the past I never had success getting free xbox live codes from others, I couldn’t even get a free xbox live 48 hour trial, and here I stumble uponhttp://howtogetxboxlivegoldforfree.tk and am able to get 12 months of gold that quick.

Final say on getting how to get free xbox live

If your strapped for cash and have an xbox, then you are no doubt looking for how to get free xbox live. Well your troubles are over. Just head on over to the howtogetxboxlivegoldforfree and grab yourself a code. You have the option to choose from 1 month, 3 months or 12 months depending on whats available at the time, Oh and the best part is there is no download required, so you don’t have to worry about getting a virus or any of that junk. One important thing I’d like to say is please do not abuse the website and take more codes than you need. We have a great thing going here and it would be a shame if they had to stop all because of the actions of some greedy people, so please be considerate of others. For us getting how to get free xbox live is a dream come true, but remember it costs http://howtogetxboxlivegoldforfree.tk whenever we get these codes so keep that in mind. I noticed that they usually restock their site with codes every 2-3 days so if you find that there aren’t any how to get free xbox live available, check back later. You gotta be quick, good luck!

The Artful Parent